NYX slim lip pencil lip and hand swatches!!

HEY GUYS!!

Months ago I reviewed my NYX slim lip pencils.. 
and I recently realised that the swatches suck haha.
So I just edited the review with photos and everything 
and you can check it out HERE

These are the photos I added :)



This is NYX slim lip pencil in coral.Can you see how dry the texture is ?..it literally hurt to do this lip swatch. So yeah. I am not a huge fan of this one because of the texture.


This is NYX slim lip pencil in dolly pink. This is one unique bright wow shade. I like the texture, but it's not as soft as pinky. I have worn this all over the lip

This is NYX slim lip pencil in natural. One unique gorgeous shade.. I use this as a lipliner though, I wouldn't use this all over the lip. I love this lip liner with nude lipsticks.

This is NYX slim lip pencil in pinky. Now this was a surprise. It's surprisingly super soft..
a lovely gorgeous shade. Definitely a keeper.
This is NYX slim lip liner in rose. It's a gorgeous shade.. but it's brighter than in the swatch. In person it's a tad bit harder to wear.. But I LOVE this.





Let me know what you think guys xxx

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. i like the colours,
    just noticed you are maltese, just like I am :) Do you find NYX products in Maltese shops, or do you buy online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww:D hello fellow Malteser :D actually nyx is not available in shops.. only online unfortunately.. I get them off ebay :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts