Make up Collection#3 : lipstick collection - #nudes

HELLO GUYS!!

I have started these collection posts back in April..
but always postponed them because I was posting mostly hauls and reviews.. 
so I'm going to catch up today by showing you my nude lipstick collection 
with a brief description of each lipstick.


I have 10 of them so I'm going to get started straight away.. 
the numbers are according to the swatches not according to personal preference. 

 

1. NYX black label lipstick in India BLL 109*
2. NYX black label lipstick in Nude BLL 174*
3. Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstickin Nude Delight 700
4. ELF mineral lipstick in Natural Nymph. 
5. NYX round lipstick in Orange Soda LSS588
6. NYX round lipstick in Pumpkin Pie LSS 630
7. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga' 900B
8. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All 902C



1. NYX black label lipstick in India BLL 109
2. NYX black label lipstick in Nude BLL 174
3. Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstickin Nude Delight 700
4. ELF mineral lipstick in Natural Nymph. 
5. NYX round lipstick in Orange Soda LSS588
6. NYX round lipstick in Pumpkin Pie LSS 630
7. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga' 900B
8. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All 902C



9. NYX round lipstick in Frapuccino LSS 632
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All 902C [for comparison purposes]
10. NYX soft matte lip cream in London SMLC04*

 9. NYX round lipstick in Frapuccino LSS 632
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All 902C [for comparison purposes]
10. NYX soft matte lip cream in London SMLC04

1. NYX black label lipstick in India BLL 109
As I said in the full review.. these black label lipsticks are weird because you get a slightly different shade swatched tan in the tube. But swatched this is a brightish pink nude with a coral undertone. Pretty, a bit overly creamy so you have to be careful with this one. 


2. NYX black label lipstick in Nude BLL 174
A peachy nude with a slight pink undertone. This is kind of hard for me to wear because it's almost too light for my complexion so I pair this with a gloss and some lip liner. Again, creamy, but a more wearable texture than India. 


3. Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstickin Nude Delight 700
One of my ultimate favourite nude lipsticks. 
Actually, I have two favourites. And this is definitely one of them. 
This is a sheerer creamy and moisturising light brownish nude with a lovely peachy undertone. 
LOVE this. I HIGHLY recommend this one for medium skintones like myself, and even for darker and lighter complexions. This is a "safe buy" I would say.


4. ELF mineral lipstick in Natural Nymph. 
This is a shade suitable for the pale cooler complexions. Not for us warm toned girls. Still, I love the texture..
but too light. So I pair this with other products top make it more wearable. Haven't reached for this in at least 6 months. So this is probably my least favourite nude, just because it clashes with my skintone.


5. NYX round lipstick in Orange Soda LSS588
Love the shade. Hate the texture. The only way I use this is when I pair this with one of my favourite lipsticks ELF mineral lipstick in runway pink.. to make it more of a warmer nude. The texture is so creamy, almost gross looking on the lips ..it is sloppy.. and just all over the place. This melted in the tube a few months ago.. 
in the sense that I have to be careful on how to apply it because the lipstick is actually detached from the packaging. I do recommend this if you intend to pair this with otherlipsticks. But I think there are better nudes. I have a similar shade of nude which I'll be talking about later on.. and that one is the other favourite nude lipstick of mine, so clearly, the shade for this one I love. But the texture is a big no no for me if you plan to wear it on its own. It actually works with the runway pink lipstick because it adds a little moisture which is nice. 


6. NYX round lipstick in Pumpkin Pie LSS 630
This is very very similar to Rimmel's Moisture Renew lipstick in Nude Delight,
only this is slightly more pink ..
and a bit creamier than the Rimmel lipstick
I think swatchingthis looks boring.. on the lips it's just brilliant. 
Definitely a brilliant shade.
Love the texture, love the shade.


7. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga' 900B
This is my other favourite nude lipstick..
it's a brilliant peachy nude which would look good on warm skintones. 
I do not suggest this to pale complexions.
This would definitely clash with cooler skintones.
So it's not a universal shade. 
But I love using this with smokey eyes.
I love the semi-matte texture, 
which might be a bit too drying if you're into moisturising lipsticks.


8. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All 902C
This is more of a darker nude, more on the brown side
I quite like it because it is not lighter than my natural lips
so it's nice enough to be worn with a smokey eye, 
and adds a sophisticated look to it. 


9. NYX round lipstick in Frapuccino LSS 632
Now I forgot to swatch two lipsticks..
and I had just wiped off all the swatches off my arm. 
So I swatched this one and the next lipstick right next to Wet n Wild's Bare it All,
for you to compare.
This is a slightly darker version of Wet n Wild, more creamy and more moisturising. 
It has more reddish / pink undertones to it.
Looks really sophisticated on. 
I used to use this quite a lot... but lately I haven't been reaching for this. 
My mum loves this shade though.


10. NYX soft matte lip cream in London SMLC04
This is quite similar to Wet n Wild's Bare it all, 
and I love how you can apply it sheer, 
and that it dries semi matte. 
This is more of a lipgloss kind of tube.. 
and applies creamy but dries semi matte. 
This more of a brown nude with a peachy undertone.


I hope that you find this helpful, 
and perhaps youfound a couple of shades that fit your liking.. 
:)
Let me know what you think guys, 
and till the next post, 
take care 
xxxx
:D
Dyna
xxx

*products marked were sent for free for PR purposes or giveaways

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. NYX round lipsticks are my fav's...u have great nude collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stupid pictures aren't showing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A. Don't be rude or get off my blog.
      B. There's a bug on blogger which deleted photos in 700 of my blog posts. I'm currently updating them which takes A LOT of time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts