BEAUTY TIP !! 8/9/11

HELLO GUYS!!

I am going to do a series of posts today because I have so so many posts yet to post..
so I need to get to it haha. 

Don't get me wrong, blogging is fun 
and I love to do it especially for those who support me :D
But sometimes I spend so much time taking photos and stuff for posts..
I end up barely posting any actual posts haha. 




 Here's a quick tip for you:
To cover under eye circles which tend to be on the purple side.. use a yellow toned concealer. Yellow cancels purple. And it works. I use ELF's all over cover stick in apricot beige which is a couple of shades lighter. Lighter concealer will brighten up your eye, lifts them, and makes them look bigger ;)


If you suffer from bags underneath your eye, you need to form an inverted triangle underneath your eye. :))

I do this every time and it works brilliant for me ...
so I hope it does for you too. 

Thank you so much for reading guys, 
and I'll see you in the next post :)

Dyna
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts