FOTD !! smoked out liner & a quick tip!!!


HELLO GUYS!!

I have another FOTD for you.. 

I know a lot of people cannot manage to draw their liner perfectly..
or they're perfectionists and don't have the time to do it right.

So I have a solution for you. 
Line your eyes real quick with your favourite black eyeliner cream & pencil
grab an angled liner brush and pat on some black eyeshadow.. 
and then with the ELF studio contour brush ..
or any other pencil brush you own, 
smudge it out and it looks perfectly imperfect. 
That's what I've done below.


 
 
 


Here's what I used:

FACE
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF flawless finish foundation in buff
ELF mineral foundation in warm
ELF studio pressed powder in almond – as a bronzer
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance – as a highlight




EYES

ELF eyelid primer in champagne
ELF mineral eyeshadow in elegant
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
ELF cream eyeliner in black
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in Greed – Matte black
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara



EYEBROWS
 
ELF eyebrow treat and tame in medium




LIPS

NYX soft matte lip cream in London



I do this all the time when I barely have the time to do my liner perfectly..
so let me know if you like it, 
and I hope you found it helpful :)

 Thanks again for reading :)
Dyna

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the tip Dyna :) will try it out and see how it works :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. It looks beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your lip colour! ^_^ Somehow I feel you look brighter than usual here

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a different camera Isabel.. My brother's .. it's much clearer and the shades are more true to life than my old one. So I'll be stealing his camera from now on haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts