HAUL!! Dresses from boohoo !!

HELLO GUYS!!!

I think by now you should know I'm a big fan of boohoo and their line.
They always have these awesome looking dresses for super cheap.. 
and while I wouldn't say I'm addicted to the site.
From time to time I have the urge to buy from their site. 

This time round I didn't get that many stuff.
And actually.. one of the dresses I really wanted never got here because it was out of stock by the time they got to ship it out.

But I'm very happy with my purchase...
I got the following 3 dresses:
[ ALL photos are property of boohoo]


 
 
 
 
 

 




and this is the one dress
I desperately wanted but sadly got out of stock. 



If you want to check out boohoo CLICK HERE

Thanks for tuning in guys, 
and thanks for your support :D
and till the next post take care 
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Love the dresses! Great choice! Have never bought anything from boohoo but looks very promising!

    Got some NYX makeup recently though after reading some of your blog posts about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly enough, BOOHOO aren't getting enough size 16 dresses :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just placed my first order with boohoo and I am currently waiting for the dress to arrive :) Hope it fits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts