ELF super glossy lip shines with SPF15 lip swatches!!

HEY GUYS!! 


In my original post for the ELF super glossy lip shines spf 15 
from ELF's regular / essentials line
I never includes lip swatches.. 
so I decided to update the review with photos.. 
and here are the actual photos:

CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE SWATCHES!!
 

ELF super glossy lip shine spf 15 malt shake
  

ELF super glossy lip shine spf 15 pink kiss

ELF super glossy lip shine spf 15 iced latte



and you can read the full review with the now updated lip swatches over HERE

Thank you guys for reading, 
I hope you found this helpful, 

and take care :]
xxx

Dyna
xxx


FTC Disclaimer: I did not purchase these, I got them for free on a promotional offer from ELF UK but I'm not paid to do this review and I'm not  affiliated with ELF cosmetics. Everything I have said is my genuine personal opinion.

Comments

  1. Malt shake looks so pretty! I've got 2 shades of these: Mauve Luxx and Goddess which are both very nice colours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Malt Shake, so pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts