ELF regular line nail polish in lilac [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!

I have another nail polish post for you from ELF, 
I know how much these can be helpful for you guys, 
so I'm trying to do all of the ELF nail polishes 
and other nail polishes that I have on my real nails so 
 you can see what their nail polishes look like in real life. 

Anyway..
Today's nail post is going to be about
ELF's regular line nail polish in lilac, 
which I thought I'd love. 

 

 




Not that it's not pretty, 
because it is. 
But it's not a favourite of mine. 
I love that it has no shimmer and no frost to it..
but it kind of makes my nails look dull and sick looking lol. 
 I prefer brighter nails or darker ones,
so this didn't fit my bill. 
I still use it every now and then. 
But I will not repurchase.

Texture-wise, 
 I have to say it's quite sheer, 
you're going to need three coats for maximum color intensity..
unlike my favourite nail polishes from ELF - teal and mango madness. 

I know some people really like this, 
so you might like it, 
and I actually do recommend this to people who like these kind of shades..
I would describe this as a lavender shade with strong lilac undertones. 
for £1.50 it's sooo worth the try
so I don't mind not liking this so so much, 
because it's super duper cheap. 

I'm going to leave you the swatches guys:







  

  

 



 
and that's it for this post =]

Thanks guys
and take care
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts