COMPARISON POST!! NYX cinnamon vs NYX love [w/ swatches] !!

Hello guys!!

I'm going to start a series of new posts where I compare products which you might think are dupes online, but they might have some differences. 

Top(horizontal)- NYX mosaic blush (mixed shades together), Bottom - NYX mosaic blush individual shades, Right - NYX blush in cinnamon

Today, 
I am going to compare
Nyx's powder blush in cinnamon and
Nyx's mosaic blush in love. 



The two come from the same family, but clearly
from side by side photos you can see they are not the same. 

I'm going to let the photos do the talking. 
But basically, the shades are different, and one has shimmer, the other is matte. 

Top(horizontal)- NYX mosaic blush (mixed shades together), Bottom - NYX mosaic blush individual shades, Right - NYX blush in cinnamon
Top(horizontal)- NYX mosaic blush (mixed shades together), Bottom - NYX mosaic blush individual shades, Right - NYX blush in cinnamon


Top(horizontal)- NYX mosaic blush (mixed shades together), Bottom - NYX mosaic blush individual shades, Right - NYX blush in cinnamon



That's it for today, 
I hope you found this helpful, 
and till the next post, 
Take care
xxx

Dyna
xxx


For your reference- I have 2 NYX cinnamon blushes ... One which I bought previously, and one which I got later on with the NYX package NYX us sent to me :)

FTC DISCLAIMER: These product were sent to me by NYX cosmetics (US) as a thank you for my previous posts about their products. I did not pay for the product.  I am not obliged to review their products, even the ones I received for free. Everything I said in this post is my personal opinion. I am not being paid to do this post and my sole aim is to share with you my experience with a certain product.

Comments

Popular Posts