COMPARISON POST!! ELF luminance vs ELF gotta glow!!

Hello guys!!

I'm going to start a series of new posts where I compare products which you might think are dupes online, but they might have some differences. 

ELF luminance swatched, blended. ELF gotta glow swatched, blended

Today, 
I am going to compare
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance 
ELF studio blush in gotta  glow




The two are definitely quite similar, 
in person they look quite different. 
I much prefer luminance over gotta glow... 
and I LOVE luminance, 
it's my HG highlight..



I would describe luminance as having a more powdery, much more blendable texture. Quite pigmented and whilst more natural looking, most flattering on my warm skintone. 

Gotta glow has a more grittty texture.. a stronger golden shimmer and a less flattering highlight. 

Refer to the photos to see which one might work better for you :)
ELF luminance swatched, blended. ELF gotta glow swatched, blended
ELF luminance swatched, blended. ELF gotta glow swatched, blended
  
ELF luminance swatched, blended. ELF gotta glow swatched, blended
ELF luminance swatched, blended. ELF gotta glow swatched, blended
ELF luminance swatched, blended. ELF gotta glow swatched, blended
Thanks for reading, 
and I hope you found this helpful :)
Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I dunno if I'm sold on Elf Blushes and Highlighters anymore, everything I've gotten has been a ton of glitter and no pigmentation to date. Do you mind if I add a link to your blog on mine as soon as it's up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like luminance, I don't really like gotta glow :) and you can def link it up hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and btw I'm not very keen on elf blushes myself .. I love the nyx powder blushes though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, really!? I'm loving the Studio Complection brush, that is like my all time fave brush EVER! That and the Eyeshadow C brush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those two brushes too !! :D :D How can you not love ELF?? xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts