COMPARISON POST!! NYX english rose vs NYX pinky!! [swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!

In this post I'm going to swatch 
NYX powder blush in pinky 
and 
NYX HD grinding blush in english rose
so you can see how they compare side to side.

You definitely don't need to have both, 
they are quite similar.
NYX pinky is more pigmented though and is more of a fuchsia shade
and NYX english rose is more of a sheerer bubblegum pink..

NYX powder blush in pinky, NYX HD grinding blush in english rose





  

NYX powder blush in pinky, NYX HD grinding blush in english rose

I definitely love NYX blushes, I think they're hands down one of the BEST blushes out there.
Thank you guys for tuning in,
and take care 
xxx

Dyna 
xxx



FTC Disclaimer: I bought the NYX powder blush in pinky myself. The HD grinding blush product was sent to me by NYX cosmetics (US) as a thank you for my previous posts about their products. I did not pay for the product.  I am not obliged to review their products, even the ones I received for free. Everything I said in this post is my personal opinion. I am not being paid to do this post and my sole aim is to share with you my experience with a certain product.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts