AUGUST FAVOURITES!!


HELLO GUYS!!

I know, I know, 
I'm late on my monthly favourites but 
better late than never, right? xD






1. NYC bronzer in sunny
I love this bronzer. This is my HG bronzer and looks amazing with my skin tone. All my other bronzers have been abandoned. 

2. ELF pressed powder in buff
I LOVE this pressed powder, I have two back ups. and I have hit pan. 
I am planning a post with products I have hit pan on, because a lovely follower requested it :)

 
3. ELF apricot beige all over cover stick
I have been loving this concealer ever since I bought it. I use it on my under eyes.. 
and it provides me the most brilliant coverage :D

 
 
4. ELF mineral infused primer
I have been loving this on my under eye area before I apply my ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige and it applies as smoothe as can be. 

5. ELF studio mist and set
Again, I love this to set my make up. 
So refreshing, and makes my make up look less powdery. 

6. ELF eyebrow kit in medium
I have been loving this on my brows in combination with the following product


7. ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara
This polishes my brows like no other and I have been really loving it all summer.

 
8. ELF studio cream liners in black and coffee
I have been loving the black one as a base and mostly as a liner
I have been loving the coffee one as a brow filler.. and as a liner on my waterline.



9. ELF regular line healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
My HG highlighter. 
I wear it every single day.
10. NYX mosaic blush in love
I love the warmth this blush gives too my cheeks, it looks just plain gorgeous :D


11. ELF studio lip conditioner in mellow melon
I love how this is a lip balm, a gloss.. 
and an awesome shade at the same time :D

 
12. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors in Just Peachy
I'm wearing this right now.. 
it's one amazingly seriously gorgeous shade :D



13. Sleek Pout Polish in Sugar May
I love this peachy gloss.. 
shame it's limited edition ..

14. NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown, white frost, highlight, hot orange, skin tight
I have been loving nyx single eyeshadows this month and these 5 are my ultimate faves. 

15. Wet n Wild single icon eyeshadow in brulee
I have been loving this to blend other eyeshadows. 

16. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Greed.
I love this eyeshadow palette. But not all of the shades. 
I love all the mattes. and the glittery black. 

17. NYX caribbean collection 5 color palette in I dream of St Kitt
I LOVE this. It's just the most amazing neutral palette EVER. 

19. Bourjois Volume fast and perfect rotating mascara in black
I have been loving this mascara.. and that's quite rare for me. 


20. Max Factor lash lift waterproof volume and lift mascara in black
I use this in combination with the bourjois mascara and it works amazingly 

21. ELF mineral lipliner in peachy
I LOVE this so much I got me a backup. 
I use this all over the lip :D


22. ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
I LOVE this eyeshadow primer. 
Perfect texture, 
awesome packaging. 
I got me a backup as well :D
23. NYX HD foundation in sand beige and warm sand
I love this foundation. I got a lighter shade to mix..
it's my HG foundation

24. Barry M lip paint in peach
I LOVE this with smokey eyes. 
It's light but it's bright. 
It screams look at me when I'm wearing it :D

25. NYX matte nail polish in white and yellow :D

26. ELF studio concealer brush. 
I LOVE studio brushes, but boy do I think this one is underrated.
It's amazing at putting on cream bases. And concealer too :D

27. ELF slanting tweezers
Love these too :D

That's it for my favourites, 
thank you so much for reading.. 
and feel free to comment below :D

Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love elf brushes, and the NYX brand is great on a whole! I love NYX eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I not think of using the coffee cream eyeliner as eyebrow filler! I still really want that NYX HD foundation, have you a swatch on your hand of the lighter one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Beauty on a College budget:
    Oh hunny, same here :)

    @ Enigma:
    will do so hun, just for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my sunny bronzer is running out. ahhh i have to do a swap soon.. i love it so much!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at all of that pretty stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice stuffs made me think if i should purchase some from elf hmmm..
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts