Smokey Eye w bright peachy lip .. in 30 minutes !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I know how much you love these make up looks
which actually help show you how products actually can perform..
so I have another one for today.

This is a look I wore on a night out, 
it's quite dramatic, 
but nothing over the top. 

I'm quite daring when it comes to make up, 
so instead of opting for a natural nude lip, 
I decided to opt for a brighter one. 

This literally took me 30 minutes to do ..
from start to finish, 
and we're talking real time.. 
I love my smokey looks I think they look very mysterious and 
they're the easiest to do when you're in a hurry - 
at least for me. 

Anyway here are the photos and below you should find exactly what I used :)


 


 








 



FACE
ELF studio mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundation in sand beige and warm sand
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF mineral booster in tinted
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX mosaic blush in love
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
ELF studio make up mist and set
Model in a bottle setting spray

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
ELF cream liner in black
NYX 5 color carribean collection eyeshadow palette in I dream of St Kitt
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed – matte black
Wet n Wild Color Icon Singe eyeshadow in brulee
Duo eyelash adhesive in dark tone
Ardell Demi Wispies false eyelashes
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in Black

EYEBROWS
ELF eyebrow kit in medium
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Barry M lip paint in 54 peach


TOOLS
ELF studio powder brush – applying foundation, blending concealer, applying powder, applying bronzer
ELF studio concealer brush – applying base for eyeshadow, applying concealer
Sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush – applying blush
ELF studio blush brush – applying highlight
ELF regular eyeshadow brush – applying eyeshadow to tearduct and browbone
ELF studio eyeshadow c brush – applying eyeshadow over base
ELF regular blending brush – blending eyeshadow in the crease
Avon waterproof eyeliner pen – applying liner
Angled eyeliner brush – applying black eyeshadow over liner
ELF studio contour brush – smoking out liner


That's it guys!!
I'll see you in the next post :D
and if you like my blog ..
you can follow by hitting the Follow Button :D ..
Take care sweethearts,
and let me know what you think..

Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love those peachy lips! Such a nice look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeup and beautiful hair...Also like that you achieved this look with d/s makeup, which proves once again that you don't have to spend tons to look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you hair is so pretty... I love it.. and makeup is super nice....love the look


    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/


    check my blog I have a give away going.. very easy to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always taken the most amazing pictures! Your really pretty and I love this Look!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts