ELF HIT & MISS products : #REGULAR LINE!!

HELLO GUYS!!


Since I'm still waiting for my backed up files "if" the technician manages to do them..
I thought I'd update you on my ELF hit, miss and meh products in 3 summarised post, one for each line 
This one is for the Regular Line.

Basically..
HIT products: are products that I like, love or use daily. Products I think are definitely worth the try. 
 MISS products: are products I really dislike, I can't find a use for, Products NOT worth the try.
MEH products: are products of an "in between" category. Even though I'm not THAT keen on them, I could have passed on these. These are products I don't really recommend.. but not because they're not good. It's just that they don't fit my personal complexion or liking.

You can check out the:
Regular Line Hits & Misses HERE  
Mineral Line Hits & Misses HERE   
ELF regular line HIT products

Brightening eyeshadow colors [I have ethereal, butternut, drama.]
Custom eyes [I have the shades moondust, sage, golden glow]
Eyelid primer
Wet gloss lash andbrow mascara
Hypershine gloss [I have Bubble gum]
Lipstick [I have seductive]
Luscious Liquid Lipstick [I have strawberry and perfect pink]
All over cover stick [I have apricot beige, light beige, honey]
Custom Face in Glow
Healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
Tinted moisturiser spf15 [I have honey and spice]
Matte nail finisher
Nail Polish: Teal, Mango Madness, Black, Gum Pink, Mint Cream, Smoky Brown, Innocent
Basic Browns Set
Eyeshadow Brush
Blending Brush
Dual Pencil Sharpener
Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Professional Slanting Tweezer
Travel Mirror






ELF regular line MEH products

ELF 32 eyeshadow palette limited edition
ELF party palette limited edition [seems similar to essentials beauty school palette in smokey]
Eyelid primer set 3 pc
Waterproof eyeliner pen in black
Super Glossy Lip shines spf15 [I have malt shake, pink kiss, iced latte]
Zit Zapper
Nail Polish: Lilac
Foundation Brush
Eye Crease Brush
Smudge Eye Sponge
Blending Wedges
Organiser






ELF regular line MISS products


All over color stick in spotlight, pink lemonade
Brightening eye liner
Liquid liner in black
Shimmering Facial Whip [I have spotlight]
Clarifying Pressed Powder [I have honey and apricot beige]
Tone Correcting Concealer [I have light beige]
Nourishing Cuticle Pen
Nail polish in : white
Eyeliner Brush 
Natural False Eyelashes
Dramatic False Eyelashes


That's it for this post. 
I have an upcoming post with ELF hits and misses for mineral line 
and studio line coming up.

Thank you so much for reading, 
and I hope this was helpful. 
Obviously- just because a product didn't work for me. 
it doesn't mean it's not going to work for you.
I'm just saying these are products I love, like, hate or that I'm not too keen on.
You can check out full reviews for reasons why I placed them in a certain category..
it's just an opinion.
You can decide to take it, or pass on. 

If you have tried certain products
I would love to know whether you agree or disagree with my opinion.
I love to see other people's perspectives. 

Anyway. 
Thank you so much for reading..
and till the next post..
take care xxx

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Such a big haul :D I hope someday ill get a huge haul than urs.



    balderdashinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts