Eyeshadow HAUL!! Sleek and Wet n Wild!!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have been really into colours lately.. 
especially greens.. 
which is weird for me because I always wore neutral till now. 

Sleek has been really steeping up their game lately.
So I decided to get the Limited edition Caribbean Collection Curacao palette
with 12 awesome mineral based eyeshadows. 
It has three different shades of green, 
a yellow, 
a red [which I'll probably never use haha]
a blue,
a teal blue,
a highlighting shade,
a rusty orange
a purple and a pink.
Wow - what a variety right???


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

and since I was in the mood for Wet n Wild Color Icon Palettes
I decided to pass on  "Vanity" which is suitable for neutral eyes..
and I got Pride instead which has two highlighting shades, two greens, and two navy blue shades. 


 
 
 








BOTH palettes have awesome pigmentation and I can't wait to play around with them and see what I come up with ..





xD

Thanks for tuning in guys, 
and I'll keep you updated
in a full individual review on all of them with swatches and everything..
:D

Love always, 
Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. what a coincidence...i'm in london for the summer and i don't know how many times I go to boots and superdrug and two days ago i happened to have a look at the Sleek display at Superdrug and I must say I was very tempted in getting some of their lipglosses as their swatches looked really pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll love the curacao!! i have been using it a lot this summer, it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Sleek palette looks gorgeous, really loving the colors inside. I also want to get the Oh So Special Palette, such a gorgeous one as well :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait or the review on the wet'n'wild pride palette :D Lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts