A lovely package from 100% PURE purity cosmetics [[with swatches!!]] !!

Hi guys!!

Last month I was contacted by the PR team of 100% pure, 
I was introduced to their products 
and they chose some products for me that might fit my liking..
I told them I liked peaches, pinks and oranges and they sent me three products 
according to what they thought would work best for me.

pot rouge in peach, lip glaze in peach, mimosa blush

But first.. 
allow me to introduce the site..


"100% Pure are the first and only cosmetics colored from antioxidant rich fruit and vegetable pigments. While other color cosmetics are colored with either synthetic dyes or minerals, only 100% Pure Cosmetics are colored with fruit and vegetable pigments (patents pending)! All the antioxidants and vitamins are in the pigments, so you will be applying all the healthy nutrients of the fruits directly on your skin."

"100% Pure is a Californian-headquartered manufacturer of eco-friendly vegan/vegetarian skincare products and cosmetics. Our products are truly 100% Pure - meaning that our products are healthy, nourishing and never contain any synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives or any other toxins. We are also a green company. Our products are all packaged with post-consumer recycled materials and are printed with biodegradable non-toxic vegetable ink. We at 100% Pure love animals as well! We are passionately against animal cruelty and charitable towards animal welfare. Another innovative feature of 100% Pure products is that they are all colored from antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, whereas other cosmetics are colored from dyes and minerals."

 100% pure is a cruelty free company, 
ingredients are derived from natural ingredients
they support animal charities.. 
packaged with the most eco friendly methods..
coloured from the most natural ingredients..


Oh boy am I excited to try this brand.!!

 Here is what they sent to me: 
100% pure purity cosmetics fruit pigmented pot rouge blush in peach
100% pure purity cosmetics fruit pigmented blush in mimosa 
100% pure purity cosmetics fruit pigmented lip glaze in peach


and here are the swatches of the products. 

pot rouge in peach, lip glaze in peach, mimosa blush


pot rouge in peach, lip glaze in peach, mimosa blush


pot rouge in peach, lip glaze in peach, mimosa blush


pot rouge in peach, lip glaze in peach, mimosa blush



I can't wait to play around with these,
and I'll let you know what I think in a full collective / individual product review(s). 

Thanks for reading guys, 
and till the next post take care :)))

Dyna


FTC Disclaimer: I got all of these products for free from 100% pure for PR purposes.  I am not compensated for any reviews or posts I do about their products.

Comments

  1. The colours look gorgeous! Can't wait to see the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shades too so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really curious about this brand... Don't you think their packaging looks so japanese-ish like fairy drops mascara??? I luurrvve!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts