ELF cream liner in coffee [review w swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!

I have another ELF review today...
and it's all about ELF's cream liner in coffee 


 

  






THE SHADE
 A deep warm brown, you can sheer it out and build it up too.









  

  

 




THE GOOD
  • the formula: brilliant – no smudging, waterproof, no smudging while wet
  • free brush: very good but I prefer a longer brush – the free brush is really good because it does the job and you don't have to buy another one.
  • Smudging: no smudging
  • mistake proof: very easy to work with
  • amount of product: a LOT of product
  • packaging: very simple and travel friendly, [brush problems aside.]
  • you can use this in the innercorner of the eyes with ease 

THE BAD
  • removal: can be a pain to remove
  • brush cleaning: the brush [any brush] that comes in contact with this product is soooo hard to clean 
  • is not very blendable as a base


OVERALL RATING
  4.5/5 



BOTTOM LINE

I use this product either as a base all over the lid with ELF's concealer brush, or as an eyebrow filler, or on the waterline when I want the focus to be on the upper lash line. and I LOVE it. I'm almost half way through it.. and yes the photos were taken way before .. haha.


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Hahaha.. Yes I do agree that the brushes are harder to clean. It just sticks onto the bristles and is so dry and cakey =_="

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practically melts the bristles together :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such a horrible run in with ELf cream liners, I'm so jealous this works for you but I like my mac fluidline so I'll stick with that for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm sorry hun .. I am really eager to try the teal one... but it hasn't launched in the us site. Btw which shades did you get hun? Because I only have the black and coffee one and both seem fine.. perhaps it's according to shade or something..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol - I'm so sleepy I guess.. I meant on the UK site haha :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!i am a new follower and i was wondering, what brush do you use to apply this? is it elf? i don t like the one that comes in the package!!
    stop by and follow my blog if you like: kellykellitsa@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I commented back with the reply hun on your profle .. so hope that helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what brush do you use instead of the brush that comes with this eyeliner?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Avon's waterproof eyeliner pen hun :) it's way easier to clean and easier to apply x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts