Ardell Demi Wispies [review w/ photos] !!!!

Say HELLO to my HG falsies!!



YES!! After buying a ton [not really] of falsies!!
I finally found my Holy Grail Falsies !
 and aside from my boring words telling you why I LOVE and ADORE these, 
I also have the photos to show you how awesome they look on.

 



so here's why I love them.

  • The actual strip is invisible
  • reusable up to a generous number of times
  • very easy to clean
  • strip is very flexible and fits eye shape perfectly
  • are quite natural, with a hint of drama 
  • not glossy
  • blend with lashes very well
  • look gorgeous on
  • affordable price 
  • high quality
  • look good on all eye shapes
  • criss crossed to make them look more natural
  • adds volume
  • adds length
  • they are flared at the end giving an illusion of a lifted eye
  • The packaging is easy to open and close. 
  • definitely worth the hype
I use the Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Black to apply this
and I have been loving them ever since I tried them the first time.

I have four pairs of these.
I have tried wearing them on a winged liner look,
on smokey eyes,
daytime
and nightime.

I personally think they work best on smokey eyes and for nighttime looks
I might try to trim one of the pairs and try to use it for daytime though,
because I have small eyes
and they kind of look a bit too fake for daytime,
at least - so I think..
because I haven't tried trimming them at all.

So I'll definitely keep you updated on that.









Thanks for reading guys and
I hope you found it helpful ..
Thanks for supporting me, as always :D
Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Those lashes do look good :) I also like your bow ring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they're really nice! They look nice and full but not overtly fake either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts