FOTD!!! Mellow Yellowed :)

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a FOTD today which I hope you'll like :))

I don't usually experiment with colours but I'm warming up to experimentation and colours and all that 
So I hope you like this FOTD :)

Here are the photos:


 



 


and here is what I used:



FACE

ELF studio mineral infused face primer
ELF regular all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light
ELF studio pressed powder in buff
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720
NYX mosaic blush in love
ELF essentials healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
ELF studio mist and set


EYES

ELF essentials eyelid primer
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
NYX single eyeshadows in mellow yellow, white frost, highlight
NYX caribbean collection 5 color palette I dream of St Kitt - 5th shade
Wet n Wild Color Icon Single eyeshadow in Brulee
ELF studio cream liner in black
Max Factor lash lift waterproof volume and lift mascara in black
Bourjois volume fast and perfect rotating mascara in black



EYEBROWS

ELF studio eyebrow kit in medium
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara


LIPS

ELF studio conditioning lip balm spf15 in mellow melon



TOOLS

ELF studio powder brush [applying pressed powder]
ELF studio powder brush [applying bronzer]
Sigma F80 flat top synthetic brush [applying blush]
ELF studio blush brush [applying highlight]
ELF regular eyeshadow brush [applying highlight on tear duct and browbone]
ELF studio concealer brush [packing on eyeshadow]
ELF studio angled contour brush [applying smoked out black eyeshadow]
ELF regular blending brush [blending out eyeshadow]
Avon waterproof eyeliner pen [applying eyeliner]


Thank you ever so much for reading :))
and don't forgot the loveliest cutie follow button :))
Dyna
xxx






FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Totally love this look Dyna! Yellow eyeshadow is something I have been experimenting with and when used correctly it gives very nice results :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Dyna.I really like how you applied blush and bronzer,it looks so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dyna, You look gorgeous! I love ELF too!
    Check out my ELF haul if you get 5 mins?
    http://glitzglamgorgeous.blogspot.com/2011/09/elf-haul-time-yippeee.html
    Lucie :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is so lovely! You're very talented :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts