ELF regular line matte finisher clear nail polish [review w/ swatches] !!

-->

Hey guys,

I hope you're all good and having the time of your lives reading my blog.. 
:P

Anyway.
I have had this product for a while. But I always postponed the review, perhaps even for way too long. 


ELF matte finisher over ELF nail polish in smokey brown


Now I have to admit, I am not a matte nail polish fan. I like my shiny nail polishes, and I prefer my shimmerless nail polishes over shimmer or metallic finish. 



However, if you DO like matte nail polishes, this works fabulously for that. I personally think this looks best over darker shimmerless nail polishes. 






On an important note, it dries up really fast. By the time you finish both hands, your fast has dried. Make sure you apply this over dried nail polish, because trust me, it's gonna get real messy...

BOTTOM LINE: The actual product does what it claims to do so it's good. But I do not like matte nails.. so it's not a favourite of mine. I will not repurchase. If you would like to try matte nails and see if they fit your liking.. this is an awesome product to start with as it's so cheap it won't break your bank if you don't happen to like it.


Thank you for reading guys,
and take care =) xxx

Dyna


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I want this!!
    these are not available in india :(:(

    http://apoorvathinks.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts