Bourjois Volume and Fast Rotating Mascara in black [review with photos!!]



Hello guys.. !!

I'm a bit of a freak with my mascaras, 
I'm super picky when it comes to using them.. 
so I always try to experiment with new mascaras especially with those mascaras that everyone
keeps raving about.

For your reference, 
I have straight short lashes with not so much volume.
So I need volume, length and lift. 
Yeah. I'm a bit hard to please. 


PACKAGING
 A nice, quite bulky mascara. And yes - this thing rotates.. both ways..
but you have to direct it which way you would like it to rotate. 
I'm not very keen on the rotating part.. 
because I find it rather weird to just stand there rotating my mascara..
This one time - my lashes even got tangled and the thing obviously kept rotating 
and it hurt lol. Not that much .. 
but yeah it did. 
And also funnily enough..I find it less messy when I guide it through my lashes as opposed to nervously staring at my eye while it rotates. 
Not that I'm complaining.. it just works better for me without the rotating part. 
I love that it rotates though..
I always have a blast when I have a friend over and I show how it rotates.
It feels cool haha. 
Anyway.. on another note..
the words kind of faded away eventually which sucks.
But I can live with that.



FORMULA
It's kind of thick, 
I love that!!
Because the lighter and wetter the formula the less it weighs down the curl of my lashes. 
I also find it applies clumpier when it does not rotate..
And yes - I like clumpy lashes.. 
Not when it looks like I only have three lumps of lashes..
but when there's volume between them and they kind of look like they're whole. 
Did that make sense? lol


WAND
It's a big brush.
I like that. 
Natural Bristles.. 
I quite love the brush actually.


SHADE OF BLACK
Quite intense actually.
and for me.. the blacker.. the better.


LENGTHENING
Yeah.. Not the most length I have ever seen. But it's lengthening.

VOLUMISING
Yup. I love that.

LIFT
uhm. Not really.
But it doesn't weigh them down either. But it does not add to the lift.

OVERALL PERFORMANCE
Ok so it adds volume, a bit of length and does not weigh them down. 
Pretty awesome right??

BEST USE FOR ME
I first apply this as a volumising mascara and then I top it off with a more lengthening and lifting mascara.

RECOMMEND FOR WHO?
People with all sorts of lashes. Unless you hate big mascara wands.

BOTTOM LINE
LOVE this. It's not HG. 
But there's a repurchase for sure. 
The only mascara repurchase I ever had was the Avon Supershock Mascara. 
So that says a lot.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

Popular Posts