ELF studio line small precision brush [review with photos] !!

 Hello everyone :)))



I have been working like crazy on these ELF reviews and other posts..
but mostly ELF reviews.
I have been testing out products like crazy to give you the best type of review I can give you in the most concise and to the point manner, whilst still being honest and trying to be as detailed as possible.
But I'm loving every single minute of doing this because I know my posts might help someone out.
Anyway.. I'm going to shut up now and get to the point. haha.



THE BRUSH
Synthetic Bristles as are all studio brushes, 
very easy to clean..
black so they won't stain..
nicely dense and very consistent. 
It has a tapered tip at the top.. which I didn't expect
.. because it didn't look like it had a tapered tip on the side. 
but that's a good thing, don't get me wrong. 



THE HANDLE
Has a nice weight to it.
Generously long, so you can have better control on what you're doing.









THE PERFORMANCE

to apply eyeshadow
I have used this to apply black eyeshadow over my black ELF cream liner..
and it works fabulously for that,
even though ..
I must say.. this is the type of brush which works better with cream products

to apply lipstick
this applies lipstick quite well, even though,
I must admit.
I'm very much a rebel so
I always apply my lipstick straight out of the tube
which concludes- I wouldn't use this brush very often for this application

to apply cream eyeshadow / cream liner
Now this is my favourite purpose fort this brush. 
My beloved studio line concealer brush is too huge to apply cream eyeshadow on my lower lid.. 
so things might get messy,
which is where this Small Studio Precision Brush comes in handy. 
It applies it like a dream.. 
even on the waterline!!

BOTTOM LINE
I think this is the type of brush you wouldn't know you'd ever need until you got it and started using it every single day ..
I definitely love this, and highly recommend this!


OVERALL RATING: 5/5!!



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts