Dyna's Random Daily Tip !! 28/9/11

HELLO GUYS!!



I'm going to start a new series of posts in which I post random daily tips

that I learned from others,

tips I have learned through time with my own experiences and

other random tips that happen to work for me.

It doesn't hurt to say it

even if someone already knows it

or it doesn't work for everyone..
but it just might help someone out there.





TIP!!
 
Use clear mascara on your brows to:
A - get rid of any powdery look from eyebrow powders
B - keep them polished and in place all day .
 
Use clear mascara to brush away you annoying baby hairs away from your face. 
 
I use my trusty ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara in crystal for this step. 
I have used up 2 whole tubes.. 
and have 2 more back ups xD
 
 
 What's your favourite clear mascara?
Or are you one of those people who just can't be bothered?
Let me know below guys xx

Comments

  1. i love ardell clear mascara..wonder product

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what i do aswell! I find that if I do this my brows tend to look more like actual hair then a drawn on line because of the texture that these create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stuff!
    It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts