FOTD!! A neutral tame smokey eye and one gorgeous lip combo!!

HELLO GUYS!! 

After a busy day and an awesome nap..
I decided to blog a FOTD. 

Now I need to confess to you guys.. 
ALL my FOTDs are looks that I actually wore out during the day. 
They are not, however, very immediate..
in the sense that.. 

it is NOT the look I'm wearing today..
The actual blog post is written just before I post it.. 
Not that it matters a lot.. 
but just wanted you to know that.. 
since what I do is take the photos.. 
write up the products and head out the door. 
and post it some other time..
most of the time 
not on that same day..
and yes - I do have a life besides blogging lol. 


  
  
 

So here's what I used :



FACE

ELF studio mineral infused primer
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio pressed powder in buff
ELF mineral foundation in warm
ELF studio pressed powder in almond – as a bronzer
NYX powder blush in dusty rose
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance – as a highlight




EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
ELF studio cream eyeshadow in bronzed
NYX single eyeshadows in skin tight, iced mocha, tropical, white pearl, vanilla sky
Wet n wild color icon single eyeshadow in brulee
ELF studio cream liner in black
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed– matte black shade
Bourjois Volume and Fast Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black




EYEBROWS

ELF studio eyebrow kit in medium
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara




LIPS

NYX slim lip pencil in dolly pink, rose
ELF regular hypershine gloss in bubblegum


I hope you liked this look guys, 
and if you have any questions or requests write them below.. 
I'm thinking about doing youtube videos.. 
so if you have any particular requests let me know guys :D

Dyna
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Oh lol well whenever you had this look on doesn't matter... at least you're sharing this passion for makeup to us other makeup lovers :) I do this too. Take photos, but post when I have time :D but I try to blog at a regular interval of 2 days at least. Keeps everything else organised :)

    Anyway lovely look! Your lips are gorgeous :D

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thank you so much for your lovely comment :D gosh I plan sooooo many posts I really need to get to it and do a bunch of them haha. I'm posting from 1-4 posts a day and I still have a lloooot to post haha. But I really enjoy blogging :D Oh well, thank you ever so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad I bumped into your blog lot this pink lip shade you're wearing is a great look overall.... following ya

    I invite you to check my blog.. hope you follow ... : )


    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really just wonder why is that you always took pictures only n your left side and you don't always look at the cam. My god! What am i asking? I always do this too haha lol. BTW, i love your lips. You really look good in pink shades.


    Balderdashinn.blogspot.cm

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha @emsy.. depends on hair day.. sometimes I'm photogenic from one side not the other so I stick to that one.. I don't look at the cam because I'm looking at the mirror behind the camera to see if it focuses. and if you notice, in these photos I'm lifting my right arms to get some decent lighting in my picture.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog dear:)sweety wann fallow each other?let me know kisses from germany:)La Folie 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts