HAUL!! Collective Haul - Bourjois and Wet n Wild!!!

Hello guys!!

Sooo.. after I heard pixiwoo rave about this mascara, 
and I saw how it applied on her,
I just HAD to get it. 
So I did. 
I got it off ebay for like £11. 


It's called Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in Black. 

And here is the actual mascara. 

 


I never had any vibrating or rotating mascara before, 
so I was excited to see how it performed on my straight barely there lashes. 

I'm very picky with mascaras and I am so excited to review this.. 
since it's actually a GOOD one :D

But I'll tell you all about it in a full review, 



I also got 2 Wet n Wild Single Icon Eyeshadows, 
in Penny and Nutty. 

and Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed :))

I will fully review these eventually, 
but that's it for now :D 


I have another post coming up xD 
because I have sooo many posts planned so I need to get 
So don't go anywhere :P

Haha

your weird beauty blogger :D
Dyna
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Ooo i'll have to have a look at that mascara! I wish we got Wet N Wild in the UK, i just got the Walking on Eggshells trio and i love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts