ELF studio lip conditioning lip balms spf15 [review with lip and hand swatches!!]


HELLO GUYS!!


I have another ELF product review today!!
I would have never ever tried these unless the 50% off code came along. 
I initially got two shades: mellow melon and nice and natural. 
I fell in love with mellow melon and I got the last shade I was interested in: 
peaceful pink. 
In fact, I'm so not surprised ALL three shades that I own are currently out of stock. 
I will gladly pay full price for these.. 
especially mellow melon.
and here's why:


PACKAGING
Ok so I'm going to be honest with this one.
I hate the packaging. 
I hate lip products in tins. 
And even more, this is seriously bulky for a lip conditioner. 
But yeah the product is great enough that I continue to use it even though
I hate the packaging.  


TEXTURE
This is not quite like a gloss. 
It's a thicker, more moisturising version of a gloss. 
But kind of looking like a gloss too. 
Does that make sense?
It's like a creamy lipstick which is glossy, 
Does that make better sense?
Lol. 
Ok. Think Sleek Pout Polishes. 
Pretty much the same, but less greasy.




PIGMENTATION
Very nicely pigmented.

BUILDABILITY
Very buildable. 
You can apply it sheer, 
or even more opaque.

STAYING POWER
Pretty decent. 
I wouldn't say it's really long lasting
because it isn't..
but it fades nicely and after a good 2-3 hours I'll gladly reapply 

SHADE
Nice and Natural: A greyish kind of nude with a pink undertone.
Mellow Melon: A lovely coral pink
Peaceful Pink: A neutral medium pink



ELF studio conditioning lip balm spf15 swatches in nice and natural, mellow melon, peaceful pink




ELF studio conditioning lip balm spf15 in nice and natural lip swatch

ELF studio conditioning lip balm spf15 in nice and natural lip swatch

ELF studio conditioning lip balm spf15 in peaceful pink lip swatch

ELF studio conditioning lip balm spf15 in nice and natural lip swatch


ELF studio conditioning lip balm spf15 in mellow melon lip swatch

ELF studio conditioning lip balm spf15 in mellow melon
FINISH
Creamy, Glossy
SMELL
A fruity vanilla smell
and has this nice sweet sugary taste

BOTTOM LINE
I definitely recommend these. And even if you hate the bulky tin packaging like me.
I would give it a shot.
You might just happen to love it. 
Like me.




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I really love all of your FOTD


    balderdashinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO want Mellow Melon and Romantic Rouge, they've been in my cart forever on the website! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What dont you try those from Sleek? I think tehyre nice. i didnt kno lip conditioner would really be nice.

    try those dear okey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh thanks guys for the lovely comments.. xx
    @emsy.. I already tried the sleek pout polishes hun.. I have sugar may, powder pink and I had perfect plum but swapped it for something else because I did not find it suits me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but I love sugar may and powder pink xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. your beautiful! they all look great, thanks for the swatches

    ReplyDelete
  7. hai dyna, becuase of this post, i try elf conditioning lip balm too.. and i got mellow melon and yes u're right dyna, its a must have item. i really like it. You can read my mind about that product in my blog, http://callmeladyty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts