FOTD!! work/school friendly quick make up look!

HELLO GUYS!!

If you haven't read my previous post..
I have been having laptop issues..
which is why I was not posting. 

Now since all my blog photos were in that laptop..
and it's crashing like crazy. 
All my fingers and tippy toes are crossed that they get backed up at the technician's. 

I literally spend hours taking photos for upcoming reviews and I had at least 60 upcoming posts for which I already had prepared photos and stuff. So yeah. It's going to suck if I lose them all haha. 
Oh well. 
I'm going to shut up now and tell you what i used for this FOTD. 
But first - the photos. 














 FACE
ELF studio line tinted moisturiser in beige
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio pressed powder in buff
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX mosaic blush in highlight and love*
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
 
EYES
ELF eyelid primer in champagne and pearl
Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette in Greed
ELF cream liner in black 
Bourjois Volume and Fast Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black *

EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light

LIPS
ELF studio lip conditioners in mellow melon


*got these free either with giveaways or for PR purposes


That's it for this post guys.

and thanks for listening to my random ramble 

xxxx

Love y'all
Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Your hair is so healthy here. What's the secret? Did you dye your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hunny.. I dye the top half of my hair. But this was a few days before I re-dyed it haha. I think it's the camera.. my hair does not look as good in person I think haha x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts