REVIEW!! ELF regular line slanting tweezer !

Hello guys, 
I have had this product for quite a while now, 
I got two of these with ELF's 50% off code, 
and I thought what the heck..
I 'll just try them out. 

Now I'm not exactly an expert at tweezing.
My mum sort of is ..
ok lol.. she's not a pro tweezer..
but she's better at it than I am, clearly.

CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE!!


Anyway. 
The tip for this product is slanted 
[duh. hence the name haha. ]

and I basically love it,
I find it has a nice grip to it. 
it looks really pro to me.
and it grabs the annoying eyebrow hairs really well.

Let's hear it from the boss of tweezers now ..
My mum's perspective is that, 
it's good but not very good with thicker hair.
She finds that she has to go back multiple times to pull the hairs out again... 


Bottom Line.
I personally love it..
and I definitely reccommended. 
I mean.. have you seen the price?
£1.50 is amazing!!

Anyway..
thanks for reading 
and take care :D
Dyna
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I really don't use tweezers :p because it hurts like hell. Im no expert at all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts