Dyna's Random Daily Tip !! 30/9/11


I'm going to start a new series of posts in which I post random daily tips

that I learned from others,

tips I have learned through time with my own experiences and

other random tips that happen to work for me.

It doesn't hurt to say it

even if someone already knows it

or it doesn't work for everyone..
 
but it just might help someone out there. 
 
 
TIP!!
 
 
 Use eyeshadow primer under your eyeshadows to make your eye look last all day. 
Use that same eyeshadow primer under your under eye area or any other problem areas where you wish to apply your concealer to blend the product easily and also prevent your concealer from creasing.

My favourite eyeshadow primer is ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer. 
It's bottom line amazing and I definitely recommend you try it out for yourselves xx
 


That was my random tip of the day..
I hope you found this helpful guys ..
and let me know which eyeshadow primer is your favourite below..
I love to see other people's perspectives :D
xxx
take care
-Dyna
xxx
 
 
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts