ELF HAUL!! 50% OFF!! #3

 


HELLO GUYS!!

The Elves from UK released their 50% off code ...
for the THIRD TIME!!!!

Which means.. 
No matter how many times I said to myself
"You don't need any more stuff"
I caved. 
Haha.

I got quite a few back ups..

and here's exactly what I got..
and my first impressions:





ELF regular line false eyelashes in natural

I got the dramatic ones with the other 50% off..
So I thought why not try the other one for half the price..
and what the heck. 
 I took one of the lash strips out..
and the actual strip doesn't seem very bendable.. 
but they look surprisingly good in my eyes at least.
I can't wait to try these out :D



2x ELF all over cover sticks in apricot beige

I really really really like this as an under eye concealer. 
So i got me two backups for the price of one :D 
Boy do I love a bargain
!!


 

ELF studio line tinted moisturiser in beige

This is another back up in the same shade. 
 I got this product with the 50% off code, 
and I have been loving it so far, so I decided to get a back up. 
And I did. 



ELF studio line matte lip color in natural

I have been loving matte lips this summer and I thought this was going to be a nude peachy shade. 
I was hoping it would be that way.. 
but it turned out quite pink..
not as "natural" as I hoped. But still. 
Pretty. 
I would have called it rose or pink delight 
not natural. 
Lol.
Still, I like the shade.. 
and I am wearing it today.. 
so I like it so far. 



ELF studio blush in passion pink

Oh boy. This is one cute blush. Have not yet tried it on. 
But it's so darn pretty in the pan. 
It's just gorgeous when swatched. 
I have had two mor eblushes from the studio line.. 
the famous candid coral
and gotta glow..
but I was not a huge fan.. 
I thought they clashed with my skintone.. 
or hardly showed up on my medium skintone. 
But this one looks like it's going to be a keeper. 




ELF eyebrow kit in light

I am thinking about lightening my hair colour. 
(I highlight my top half of my hair not dye it all over)
so I figured I will be needing a lighter eyebrow kit...
just in case it clashed with my skintone. 
I have two more shades of these eyebrow kits - 
ash and medium.
and I hit pan on both of them. 



ELF studio pressed powder in buff

This is my second backup since I hit pan on the first one. 
I love these pressed powders, and buff is my most perfect shade. 




ELF mechanical eyelash curler

I LOVE this baby!!!!! 
Another backup of a fabulous product. 
I got my first around November/ December.. I think. 
and it still works brilliantly. 
I lost my backup rubber pad though.. 
and I am scared that it might get ruined soon. 
Not that it looks like it might get ruined. 
But a cute backup at half the price never hurt anyone. 
haha


ELF mineral lipliner in peachy 

I love this lipliner! I got this with a 50% off code. 
This has been out of stock for months..
I use it all over the lip as a lip stain.. 
and given that you don't get as much product as in a lipstick, 
I figured I might run out when it's out of stock. 
So I got me a back up.. 
I was going to get two actually..
but I didn't want to overdo it.


That concludes my ELF haul!! 
So I hope you liked what I got.. 
let me know what you think below :D


Thanks for reading, 
and take care

Dyna 
xxx



 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I can't say no to the half off sales myself. I have so much but I want to try the new stuff or things I haven't tried yet. Plus I love a few of their products and I like to have backups :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girl. You sure do love ELF! I'm glad to see the eyebrow kits work for you. I wasn't much of a big fan of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul, I posted my 1st elf haul the other day, I hope theres another 50% off promo soon im getting addicted too lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul! It's wonderful when elf have 50% off! They have such cheap but great products and its amazing of them to give such an offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I know guys, aren't the elves amazing?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love, love, love the eyebrow kit. I keep a back up of it at all times.
    And I HATED Candid Coral- it works well to set cream blushes, but by itself, it didn't show up on me AT ALL, and I have light-medium skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too :D I don't get the candid coral hype to be honest .. :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts