HAUL!! Awesome ebay jewellery!!

Hello guys!! 

I just took a nap haha
and I'm all bug-eyed.

Anyway I have a haul today with some awesome jewellery from ebay.
And when I say awesome.
It really is.
I just love them both..

So I'm going to leave you with the photos :







I have been dying to try feather earrings..
and these are the super long type which I love.
Since I have long hair.. earrings hardly show if I'm wearing my hair down so I needed some killer earrings to take care of that.
And these fit the bill




 


This is a double ring or whatever you call it..
but it look gorgeous on.


Thanks for tuning in guys..
and if you want links to the sellers let me know..
As far as I know the feather earrings are currently out of stock though because I got the last one.

Take care sweethearts
xxx

Dyna





FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Love those earrings, please send me the links!! :) my niece wanted some of those rings! gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manda xxxx

    I got the earrings from here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110741576351?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649


    and I got the ring from here:

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200645269073?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

    :D I love them both of them :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts