FOTD!! Blue pop !!



HELLO GUYS!!

I am so sick today.. 
let me paint you a picture. 
I can't breathe out of my nose, 
my ears need popping. 
My throat is killing me
and I feel like I was hit by a truck or something. 

Ok. I'm exaggerating.
But seriously, it sucks to be sick.

Anyway..
I have a FOTD from this week. 
Yes - I preplan my FOTDs, 
reviews and almost all posts basically. 

I have been loving NYX single eyeshadows, 
I think they're super awesome for the price.. 
you get a ton of product and they're awesome to experiment with. 
In fact - I might get me some more :D

Anyway - I always try to buy "drugstore" make up.. 
because I truly believe that the quality is what counts not the price. 
ELF and NYX are my two ultimate favourite brands.
and I try to show you what looks I came up with 
so you can see how the products actually perform. 

I am thinking about doing youtube videos, 
but I am not sure..
what do you guys think?
I love blogging.. 
but maybe some people prefer to see the person who's talking.
Anyway. 

Here are the photos:
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
and here's what I used:



FACE

ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio line tinted moisturiser spf20 in beige
ELF mineral foundation in warm
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX mosaic blush in love
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance




EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
NYX single eyeshadows in skin tight, champagne, tropical, dark brown, white pearl, vanilla sky, kiss in casablanca
Wet n Wild single icon eyeshadow in brulee
ELF cream eyeliner in black
Bourjois Volume and Fast Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lifting Mascara in black




EYEBROWS

ELF studio eyebrow kit in medium




LIPS

ELF mineral lipliner in peachy



That's it for today guys, 
I literally feel like sleeping on the keyboard..
but I promise to squeeze in a handful of posts today 
because you guys inspire me so much, 
so Thank you for everything xxx

Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Would love to see some videos =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thanks hun :).. I need to find some proper location with proper lighting though xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair - I get hair-envy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always have the super cute hair and makeup looks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should make Youtube Videos! I bet you will get a lot of people to follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh thanks guys :) and CCShrum .. I actually am thinking about doing youtube vids :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts