ELF nail polish in mint cream [review w/ swatches !!!!]

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a nail swatch today!!!

and it's all about ELF's nail polish in mint cream.




CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE!!
 






I have heard so many people praise this one.. 
I decided to get it with the 50% off. 
The product is already cheap.. 
and
For half the price.. why not.

So here's what I think. 

The shade is not bad.. 
I mean, it's gorgeous..
but I'm favouring those nail polishes which scream 
"Look at me!!"
and this one doesn't quite fit that category. 

The shade is gorgeous..
especially close up..
but from a little further away..
it might look like a nightdress shade.. 
if that makes any sense lol..
or a faded shade of a green / blue which has been in the sun for way too long. 
Don't get me wrong..
I LOVE the shade...
No shimmer, 
No frost..
milky..
but it's not my favourite kind of shade. 
It doesn't Blow me away..
Anyway..

the texture is more on the sheer side..
I needed three coats..
but that's ok. 
I just wish it was more pigmented, 
like ELF's teal [which I love and ADORE.]

It's definitely worth the try, 
especially if you're interested in these shades just to see if they work for you.
and it's really yummy looking.. 
because it looks just like mint ice cream to me. 
and boy do I love mint ice cream. 

Oh that kind of explains it then - 
that's why I bite my nails then haha.

Nevermind.. 
thanks for reading 
and let me know what you think ..:D
what's your favourite nail polish from ELF?

Thanks for reading guys,
Dyna

xxxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This is such a pretty shade. Looks absolutely gorgeous on you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I wanted this shade but it was out of stock. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've this polish on right now! Was going to stamp something on to it but I seem to be having a non-decisive moment. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha .. Oh I think if you do stamp something on it it would look lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not the biggest fan of elf products, but I do love their nail polishes. I find that they are actually good quality. I have a pretty red, pink and a mauve color. All which I love. I don't buy elf much anymore and I don't like enough shades to actually put an order in, so I won't be getting any of their new colors till I need new brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that looks like a lovely shade! May have to invest in that one lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts