FOTD!! daytime green smokey eye feat Sleek Curacao!!

HELLO GUYS!!
I have been loving green eyeshadows lately ad I think they look fabulous on brown eyes..
the Sleek Curacao Palette has 3 fabulous greens which I used for this look. 
This was my first time ever using it, 
I'm loving the texture and I actually really liked how this turned out. 


Here are the photos:


 
 
 



and here's what I used:


FACE
ELF studio line tinted moisturiser in beige
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio complexion perfection – yellow shade
ELF studio pressed powder in buff
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX powder blush is cinnamon
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance


EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Sleek limited edition caribbean collection Curacao palette:
Martini
Green Iguana
ApresMidori
Green Martini
Espresso Martini
NYX single eyeshadow in vanilla sky
ELF studio cream liner in black
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black*

EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light

LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga'

*got this item free on a giveaway

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Lovely green shade is similar to the one that comes in the Sigma palette. Flare.. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see you in pink lippies :(
    but what i love here is that my fave eyeshadow brand ur wearing >.< *jealous*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts