Make Up Look: Neutral eyes, Killer lashes and Orange Lips!!

Hello guys, 
I just wanted to share with you a make up look I paired with this most orange gorgeous dress from boohoo.
I think it's really fabulous when you match your lipstick with what you're wearing..
I think it works fabulously.
I don't like it when someone is wearing pink and wears pink eyeshadow though I think it doesn't loo that flattering.
But that's just me..


 

 


 

 and here's what I used:
FACE
ELF mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundation in sand beige and warm sand
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF complexion perfection -yellow shade
ELF studio pressed powder in buff
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX powder blush in cinnamon
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance


EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
NYX single eyeshadows in vanilla sky, dark brown, highlight
Wet n wild color icon single eyeshadow in brulee
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Greed -matte black shade
ELF cream liner in black
Collection 2000 glitter liquid liners in funk, rock chic
Ardell DemiWispies False Lashes
Duo Lash Glue in Dark
ELF studio mineral infused mascara
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black

EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
NYX cream blush in orange
Sleek Pan Tao Blush

Thank you for tuning in guys.. 
and I'll be posting an OOTD post for this look soon so stay tuned for that :))


Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. thank you so much hunny .. :) I'm thinking about doing a tutorial on youtube for it because it's really easy and favulous looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your matte orange lippie here - so jealous of how wonderfully you do your make up!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look specially the lips super cute and compliments you wonderfully!! Great post hun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely makeup dyna! I love the eyelashes! They add so much drama to the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loe it! and your curly hair!

    wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice makeup..I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you gone lighter or did the summer lighten your hair? Either way it looks fab! I never would have thought orange lipstick would be nice but it totally suits you, and goes with the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha someone noticed :D Yep hun.. I dyed the top half of my hair a couple of shades lighter than it was xD xx thanks swty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely STUNNING!! <3 Love the orange pop there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo stunning! I love the hair and your lips♥
    Orange looks good on you deary. 2 thumbs up!
    Good job!


    Balderdashinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts