ELF regular line nail polish in teal blue [review w/ swatches !!]

HELLO GUYS!!


I have another nail swatch today..
I'm really just trying to get a handful of reviews over with 
because some of them I have been delaying for too long.

I always allow a good time frame to experiment with the product before I review a product.
I don't have a specific time frame.. 
but I think it's fair enough to experiment with the product a couple of times.


This nail polish is seriously the most gorgeous nail polish ever from ELF!!

At least, it's my ultimate favourite.
The texture is brilliant - 
you don't have to reapply and reapply.. 
I sometimes only apply one coat..
but i recommend two for maximum intensity.






The shade. 
I know it's meant to be more of a blue shade, 
butto me this is a summery sea green shade.. 
No shimmer, no frost.

Here are the swatches: 













I do have to say though.. the swatches are not a 100% correct ..
They show the colour more on the blue scale, when it's actually greener in person.
so keep that in mind..
I LOVE the colour, it's perfect for summer 
and I'm still going to wear this in winter..
because for me summer's all year round haha. 

  Do you guys love this shade as much as I do? 

Thanks for reading guys, 
and take care
Dyna
xxx



 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love this color, its so pretty and the perfect summer color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very nice colour..but the one I got is far from this and from the picture on the website. Mine is quite dark dark green..far from being teal and the one you got on there. So I was pretty gutted after a long wait when I finally got it..and it turned out be not what I expected..boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I said in the post.. the pictures turned out more on the blue side because of the sunlight.. but mine is green too .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but even tho..mine is still far from that :) I always seem to get the weirdest from the patch :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.. that's weird.. maybe you got a wrong shade ? :/ I have it on right now and it looks like a medium sea green shade .. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts