FOTD: Bright Bold and Blue feat. Sleek Curacao Palette !!

 Hello guys...
I have been experimenting with the Sleek Limited Edition Curacao Eyeshadow Palette from their Caribbean Collection, 
Now I'm not very keen colours on my eyes
I'm quite used to neutrals and smokey eyes..
But I'm making an effort and I'm experimenting..

and  here's what I came up with..

 
 
 



and here's what I used:


FACE
ELF studio line tinted moisturiser in beige
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF complexion perfection – yellow and pink shades
ELF studio pressed powder in buff, caramel
NYX powder blush in cinnamon
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Sleek Limited edition Caribbean Collection divine palette in Curacao:
Martini, Blue Lagoon, Blue Hawaiian
Wet n Wild Color Icon Single eyeshadow in Brulee
ELF cream liner in black
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black*



EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in black


LIPS
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach
NYX mega shine lip gloss in Smokey Look 


*got this item free on a giveaway

Let me know what you think in the comments below..
Do you guys think it's too much?

Thanks for tuning in xxx
Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. You are gorgeous girl!! lol I really like the eye look and the lip colors you used..they look really good together! :)

    I like to wear blue eyeshadow or liner sometimes because it really makes my brown eyes pop( as it did yours ;).

    I love, love, love the Sleek Curacao palette it is my BFF. I used it all the time...it's just amazing. Haha.

    btw...Thanks for all the love on my blog! It really means alot when lovely people like you leave me sweet comments. :)

    XOXO
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great post!love it :)
    i am following your blog,follow back if you want dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your lips Dyna! Thin but wide :)



    balderdashinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look.

    http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts