FOTD!! purple-pink smokey eye feat. Sleek Curacao Palette !!

HELLO GUYS!!
 I have another FOTD today featuring 
Sleek's Limited edition Caribbean Collection Curacao eyeshadow  palette..
 I have been experimenting with color so this was really fun for me to do. 
Purple looks good on almost every eye color especially brown eyes.. 
so i really like this look..

here are the photos :

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And this is what I used.
FACE
ELF studio flawless finish foundation in buff
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light
ELF studio complexion perfection – yellow and pink shades
ELF studio pressed powder in buff, almond
NYX mosaic blush in love
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
Sleek Limited Edition Caribbean Collection Divine Palette in Curacao:
Martini,
Purple Haze
Singapore Sling
ELF studio cream liner in black
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed – matte black shade
Wet n Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow in brulee
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black*


EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in medium
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga'
Sleek Limited edition Avoir la Peche Collection in Sugar May.


*got this item free on a giveaway

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts