REVIEW!!! La Roche Posay Autobronzant Hydratant Moisturizing Self Tanner !!

HELLO GUYS!!


I am literally waiting for my nail polish to dry and I'm squeezing in a review post for you guys :) 

I know a lot of you out there either LOVE or HATE self tanners. 
Now some of us out there... 
are NOT experts on self tanners. 

This is my first EVER tanning product. 

I got it in April, 
and I still have not reviewed it, because I postponed it for quite a long time. 

Now let me tell you something. 

This product is white. 
WHITE!
So I was kind of curious on how it worked. 
I swatched some of the product on my hand and after a couple of minutes,
nothing. 
I swatched another layer. 
Again. 
Nothing. 

I applied it all over my body 
and again ..
nothing. 

Anyway. 
I went to sleep. 
and the next morning. 
I looked like I went to the awesomest fake tanners out there ...
and I had a fake tan. 

Only.. 
it wasn't THAT even. 
and I had a very visible orangey stripe on my hand where I layered and swatched the product to test out. 

My thoughts?
I initially didn't think it was that orange.. 
until I hit sunlight outside. 
I looked like a bloody oompa loompa. 
Is that even how that is written?
Nevermind. 

It's not an in your face kind of orange.. 
but it has some clearly orange tint to it. 
I don't like that. 

Also.. 
Because the product is clear.. 
You just cannot tell where the hell you've applied it and what not. 
So it's not mistake proof at all. 




Anywho. 
I loved that it is sooo moisturising..
But I still will NOT repurchase. 
- Don't like the orange tint
- Very easy to make mistakes with

Also.. 100ml is very few products... if you plan for full body application. 
You might get 3 full body applications with this. 
And in case you're wondering...
this cost me €12.50. I think. 

I hope you found this somehow helpful.. 
or that you got another perspective for this product.. 
and Thank you for reading and supporting me. 

A massive virtual hug,
Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts