FOTD: experimenting with a handful of new products :)

HELLO GUYS!! 

I have a FOTD today. 

I was kind of experimenting with some new products and trying to see whether they worked for me. 
Those which I didn't like upon first impressions.. 
I pointed out. 

So here are the photos:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and here's what I used:

FACE


ELF mineral infused face primer
[I tried ELF studio concealer in ivory – hate this product though..]
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF mineral foundation in warm
ELF pressed powder in almond – as a bronzer
NYX mosaic blush in love
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance





EYES

ELF eyelid primers in champagne and pearl [first time using them -don't really like them though]
ELF studio cream eyeshadow in bronzed
Wet n Wild eyeshadow in nutty, penny
NYX single eyeshadow in white pearl, vanilla sky
ELF cream liner in black
Bourjois Volume and Fast Rotating Mascara in Black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in Black


EYEBROWS

ELF studio eyebrow kit in medium
ELF wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara


LIPS 

ELF studio matte lip colour in coral 

Thanks guys for reading, 
I hope you liked this post, 
and feel free to comment below :D

Dyna

xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts