ELF HIT & MISS products : #STUDIO LINE!!

HELLO GUYS!! [for the third time.]


Since I'm still waiting for my backed up files "if" the technician manages to do them..
I thought I'd update you on my ELF hit, miss and meh products in 3 summarised post, one for each line 
This one is for the Mineral Line.

Basically..
HIT products: are products that I like, love or use daily. Products I think are definitely worth the try. 
 MISS products: are products I really dislike, I can't find a use for, Products NOT worth the try.
MEH products: are products of an "in between" category. Even though I'm not THAT keen on them, I could have passed on these. These are products I don't really recommend.. but not because they're not good. It's just that they don't fit my personal complexion or liking.

You can check out the:
Regular Line Hits & Misses HERE  
Mineral Line Hits & Misses HERE   
ELF STUDIO  LINE HIT PRODUCTS
Cream Liner [I have black and coffee]
Eyebrow kit [I have ash, light, medium]
Cream Eyeshadow [I have Bronzed]
Lip Lock Pencil*
Conditioning Lip Balm SPF15 [ I have nice and natural, mellow melon and peaceful pink]
Matte Lip Color [I have natural and coral]
Blush [Pink Passion]
Bronzers [Golden, Warm, Cool]
Concealer Pencil and Brush [I have light and medium]
Complexion Perfection
Mineral Infused Face Primer
Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 [I have beige]
Flawless Finish Foundation [I have buff]
Pressed Powder [Buff, Almond, Caramel]
Make Up Mist and Set
Angled Eyeliner Brush
Angled Contour Brush
Blush Brush
Complexion Brush
Concealer Brush
Contour Brush
Eyeshadow C brush
Face kabuki Brush
Powder Brush*
Make up artist brush belt
Stipple brush
Small Precision Brush
Dual Compact Mirror

ELF STUDIO  LINE MEH PRODUCTS
Mineral Infused Mascara
Under eye concealer and highlighter [I have light]
Blush [Gotta glow, Candid coral]
Blush and Bronzer Compact
HD powder
Translucent Mattifying Powder
Daily Brush Cleaner
Make up Removing Cleansing Cloths

ELF STUDIO  LINE MISS PRODUCTS
Eye primer and liner sealer
Concealer [I have ivory]
Mini Eyelash Curler


*got these items free on a giveaway 

That's it for this post. 
I have an upcoming post with ELF hits and misses for mineral line 
and studio line coming up.

Thank you so much for reading, 
and I hope this was helpful. 
Obviously- just because a product didn't work for me. 
it doesn't mean it's not going to work for you.
I'm just saying these are products I love, like, hate or that I'm not too keen on.
You can check out full reviews for reasons why I placed them in a certain category..
it's just an opinion.
You can decide to take it, or pass on. 

If you have tried certain products
I would love to know whether you agree or disagree with my opinion.
I love to see other people's perspectives. 

Anyway. 
Thank you so much for reading..
and till the next post..
take care xxx

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts