FOTD!! exotic yellow, red and orange eyes feat Sleek Curacao Palette !!

 HELLO GUYS!! 
This is another look I came up with using the Sleek Limited Edition Caribbean collection idivine Curacao palette..
I think it's a bit too daring for me.
I can wear smokey eyes with ease.. 
but these bright eyeshadows I can't get used to haha. 
I would still use them.. but not in this manner..
I do like the look.. 
but it's a bit too artistic and colorful for daily use for me.

 Here are the photos:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

and here's what I used:


FACE
ELF studio flawless finish foundation in buff
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio complexion perfection – yellow and pink shades
ELF studio pressed powder in almond, buff
NYX powder blush in dusty rose
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
Sleek Limited Edition Caribbean Collection in Curacao: Martini, Tequila Sunrise, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver
Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow in brulee
ELF studio cream liner in black
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black 
[for your reference I got this Max Factor mascara free due to a giveaway win]

EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light

LIPS
NYX round lipgloss in mauve


What do you guys think..? 
Is it too much? 
Would you wear this?


Let me know below guys :)
- Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This is really beautiful, a perfect summer look :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Christine they are perfect summer look! Definitely buying it~!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts