ELF studio angled contour brush [review w/ photos] !!




Hello guys!!
I have a review today... on the ELF studio line angled contour brush.

At one point I was asked whether I have a review on this product or not and obviously I said no, because I didn't have it at the time. I also said I probably was not going to get it as I have a similar brush.



Anyway, I decided to get it with ELF's 50% off code, just because I felt like it..and actually.. I'm so glad I did.



I am not going to lie. 
I don't use it daily.. so I could definitely live without it. 
But I love having it. 




THE BRUSH
Synthetic Bristles
The bristles are soft ..
it is not too dense but I like that

The packaging for this product  has the perfect weight to it.



FUNCTION 

If you like that outer V kind of ordeal.. this applies that like a dream.
and for god's sake when you do an outer V.. blend blend and blend.
No, it looks so 90s with a defined outer V.
At least I don't like it - or rather I hate it.
What do you guys think about non blended outer Vs  ??
I would love to know.
Anyway,
This blends the outer V really well too.

I mean even when dealing with black shades .. you won't look like a clown with this brush


Now I'm going to attempt to describe this. 
This is round.. kind of think your small finger but with a slanted top 

You can use this to apply that outer v, you can use this to apply an all over the lid shade.. 
you can use this to blend, 
you can use this to apply browbone highlight,
a transition shade.

So yeah .. this is a multifunction brush.
But I love using this as a concealer brush!
 

BOTTOM LINE
Do I recommend ?
Hell yeah!!

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have this brush- it's great for contouring too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it and it's my everyday brush - I use it to apply matte highlight to my brow bone and for blending the crease and brow bone colors. It's also nice and soft and can be used to apply powder concealers under the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really interesting review :)
    Sincerely I prefer to blend my outer Vs... :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post I love elf studio brushes their so amazing esp for the price. my fav is the flat top powder brush

    great blog
    hope you follow back
    polaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts