JANUARY FAVOURITES !!

Ok so I now I haven't posted my January Favourites and it's March already. I know, but what the hell ahhaha.

 


ELF Studio Powder Brush*: I recently discovered this baby is also awesome for bronzer!! Apart from being ultra fabulous for your foundation, this baby is awesome for bronzer too. I put a little ELF nail polish in gum pink around it to clearly identify it from the one I use for foundation / tinted moisturiser. I have a separate review on this HERE
ELF Studio Blush Brush: I don't know why beauty bloggers don't rave about this. This is the perfect blush size for my cheek and it is tapered too making it perfect for highlight. I also used it for bronzer this one time and I liked it.

ELF studio gel liner in black: I used this little puppy a lot there is a massive dent in it. The only thing I hate about this product is that it gets stuck to my brush ughhhh.. But I love it !! Stays put all day with no smudging or anything. I have a review on this HERE

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer : Best eyeshadow primer from ELF. I have a review on this HERE


ELF studio eyebrow kit in medium: Love this thing!!! I have a review on this HERE

NYX HD foundation in warm sand: Have been trying it out and I adore it so far. I'll do a review about it soon. So stay tuned ;)

NYX slim lip pencil in rose. I love this. The shade is just perfect on me. It's a rosy barbie pink. I have a review HERE

ELF studio face kabuki brush. I use this brush every single day to set my make up w/ powder. I have a review HERE

No7 Mirrorball Highlighter*. This is the most gorgeous highlight product ever. It has a hint of pink and appropriately glittery :D Love it. I'll review it soon.

ELF mechanical eyelash curler. The most brilliant little curler ever. 

I'll upload the February Favourites soon too guys xx

*got this free on a giveaway


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I got the light eyebrow kit from them and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the studio eyebrow kit in medium and their studio blush brush! i completely agree on what you wrote about it, it really is a perfect multipurpose brush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the products work out for you guys too, because products are subject to opinion, so it's good to see how others find the same products. Thank you for commenting, I love reading them <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree about the blush brush, I also love the flat top powder & the face kabuki...great favs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts