DUPE ALERT #5!!! Revlon Pink Pop ELF Perfect Pink lipglosses !!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop, ELF luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop, ELF luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop,
ELF luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink

This is a close match don't you think?? 
The texture is very similar, only the ELF liquid lipstick in perfect pink is a little thicker in texture and a little paler and milky
The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop is also a bit brighter and a little cooler in undertone
I would rate it a 90% dupe!

I got the Revlon gloss for €10.50, so that makes it 6x more expensive than the ELF one. Way to go Elves!!!


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts