OPEN to requests for my youtube videos !!

 

As you all know, I don't use my youtube account that much, but if there's any kind of videos that you would like to see feel free to use the comment form below.. It can be any make up tutorial that you would like to see [on a look I have done or I haven't done], some in detail review, hair tutorial, essentials tutorial, quick make up. You name it. And I'll do it for you. I only do youtube videos on request of my youtube subscribers or blog followers because they take up so much time in editing and stuff. But I'm willing to do them to help you out :D

Let me know below :D
I would love to see what you would like to see on my youtube :D xxx

Dyna

Comments

  1. I would like to see an everyday spring look. Im subcribed 2 both so im looking foward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why was it banned? :)
    You have to sniff it next time you get the chance :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh Jessica thank you so much, will definitely do one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Beyonce too, she is so gorgeous and talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this. It answered lots of questions which I had.
    buy youtube subscribers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts