ELF REVIEW: studio cream liner in black


this thing is so fun to use :) you can easily use different eyelining techniques :)

I tried to scrub the swatches off my hand with a tissue. It was starting to tear, and that's all the product that got on the tissue.

These are the swatches after trying to scrub them off with the tissue.
I'm wearing the product here.


this is the actual product with the brush it comes with.





I have been using this one for a while, it's so amazingly easy to work with and it's really black. It takes a while to set, so avoid curling your lashes just after application, because it will transfer. What I do, is wait for it to set by putting on my blush, bronzer and contour. By the time I finish them, it's all set and done. Once it sets, it becomes transfer proof and water resistant too. It lasts all day. If you want to speed up the setting of this cream liner, dab some black powder eyeshadow with the angled brush it comes with. At first, I applied this with the brush it comes with. Now I use a thin art brush to apply it, makes it much much easier. I don't think I'll ever go back to my liquid liner ever since I got this.




P.S. The product may seem a litle dry at first but with the brush it loosens.




Do I recommend?: YES!!

Will I repurchase? Most definitely – but the product lasts for a very very long time.



Dyna
xxx



Follow me for more beauty reviews :D xxx
And fill in my poll on your right guys, this will help in my choice of posts in the future according to what YOU would prefer xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


you can buy ELF products from:
www.eyeslipsface.com [US]
www.elfcosmetics.co.uk

Comments

  1. i have a lot of ELF products, but i don't have this. it looks great.

    Please enter my Lanvin, Jewelry, Makeup & Nail Polishes holiday giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just used this today! I really like it, I'm going to do a comparison with this and the Stila smudge pots.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this eye liner too! It's my HG eyeliner, at least until i can find something better. It's amazing how long this eyeliner stays on my eyelids, considering how oily my eyelids is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts