HAUL: Ardell Demi Lashes #102 - natural

I got these a long while ago, but never done a post or anything about these, 
and I have not yet used them, 
but aren't they pretty to look at ??
Or am I just freaky?
Well, who cares...
I love the clear strip...
but I have not yet had that occasion to take these out so ..
I'm sticking to my ebay falsies.. 
which are really good btw..
But you know..
every now and then we deserve a good ol' treat :D
Ardell Demi Lashes #102 in Black - natural

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. These look really pretty :) Need to buy some falsies on ebay, they are so cheap there. Any lashes on ebay you recommend?

    Xoxo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i thought i would put it in a giveaway, its much better that someone else gets to use it, i already have two small ones that i need to finish :)

    I will take a look at those lashes :) Thanks sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog!
    You are so beautiful
    I am new a follower
    Please check out my blog and follow me to if you like!
    Stay in touch
    xoxo Elle
    http://ellastraciabella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts