REVIEW: EYEKO london lips lipgloss in shoreditch [ w/ swatches] !!

EYEKO lipgloss in shoreditch

EYEKO lipgloss in shoreditch swatch









SHADE: I love this shade. It's a not too bright not too light pink with a hint of a rosy undertone to it. So it suits me perfectly. It is not too out there and it would probably suit many skintones.




TEXTURE: Not sticky, not moisturising either, not too bleedy and to me it's just right. It is surprisingly quite pigmented for a gloss. Similar to the nyx clear and mega shine glosses and also the ELF luscious liquid lipsticks. But a little stickier.So if you find the nyx round lipglosses or the ELF luscious liquid lipsticks sticky I suggest you stay away.




PACKAGING: Here is where the meh comes from. I personally hate squeezy tube lipglosses, I prefer an applicator of some sort. The packaging is ok really, and probably better because it is hygienic, however, I tend toshift to other glosses due to this reason. I actually like.. no not like.. I LOVE the Eyeko logo!!!It's soo pretty and girly and all that.




BOTTOM LINE: If you're into squeezy tube, you can definitely give this a go, because the actual product is good. But if you're not so into them, I would pass.

PERSONAL OPINION: I don't reach for it that often.  I could definitely live without it.






FTC Disclaimer: I got this free on a giveaway, my reviews are, however, totally and genuinely honest, as always.

Comments

  1. I usually have lip glosses with that kind of packaging in my daily bag, good for application without a mirror. The colour is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep they are quite handy for easy application, but I'm personally more into doe foot applicators :) But squeezy tubes really are more hygienic and quite handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the color, but im not a big fan of the squeezy tube :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts