Nail polish DUPE #3!!: Chanel Paradoxal vs Barry M Dusky Mauve !!!!

I don't own it, but you can see Chanel Paradoxal nail polish  HERE. My lips but better reaffirms the dupe HERE. and below is the nail polish on my nails :D



Barry M nail paint in dusky mauve
Barry M nail paint in dusky mauve
This is such a gorgeous shade. Like seriously - sooo pretty. It is a mushroomish shade with a purple sheen to it. Soo pretty :D My photos probably won't pick the colour up but you can get the hint :D

FTC DISCLAIMER: I got this free on a giveaway but as always, my opinions are always a 100% honest. *promise*

Comments

  1. This color is so pretty, i love it :)
    Need to look for it online :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous! We dont have barry m here, so I had to shell out for the Chanel. looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG sweetie, that is so kind of you <3 Are you absolutely sure that you dont need it?
    xo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love BarryM's dusky mauve!! I even had to buy one for my sister! I love it. xoxo

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this one and its lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you header is soo cool.
    and the nailpolish too.

    xo lala

    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are the sweetest :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts