I have bad news..

I know a lot of people really like the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks. And I happen to have one shade. Which surprisingly enough I did NOT review yet. I have had it even before all of my nyx lipsticks and other lippies, and you can probably take them all away [don't you dare!!] and leave me with this one lippie..

PINK PLEASE MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK

What's the bad news, you might ask??


This baby is DISCONTINUED!!!!
Now Maybelline how could you do that???
That's just evil [well not really..]
But me loves it :( *sobs*

Your heartbroken beauty blogger and lipstick lover,
Dyna xxx

Comments

  1. Aw i have never tried it but it sucks sooo bad when things get discontinued! makes so many people upset. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't understand why companies discontinue nice products and keep some crappy ones! :/ x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts